For your and our protection
Dear customers, due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made some adjustments in our pharmacy. The aim is to protect you, as well as ourselves.
- Follow the instructions of our staff. You will be welcomed in front of the pharmacy.
- Please stay behind the yellow line.
- Follow only the marked paths.
- Keep your distance from staff and other customers.
- To avoid an overcrowded pharmacy, we recommend waiting outside.
- If possible, pay with your card.
Rationing of fever-reducing, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medication
With immediate effect, we are only permitted to sell one package of fever-reducing, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medication per purchase. The Federal Council wants to use this to prevent unnecessary hoarding. The rationing list includes the active ingredients ibuprofen, paracetamol, metamizole and acetylsalicylic acid, which affects drugs such as aspirin, panadol and dafalgan.
Home Delivery service
We still offer our home delivery service. If you belong to the risk groups, then we recommend you make use of this.
We deliver your products to your home at the pharmacy in Thalwil (Oberrieden, Rüschlikon and Gattikon on request). Delivery is made on the same day if possible or by arrangement.
We will contact you by phone or e-mail after receiving your order or prescription via the order form.